Lane closure on Becker Parkway | Transportation
The Evansville Sewer Department will have the westbound lanes of Ray Becker Parkway between Claremont & S Barker closed starting Monday, February 4 at 11:00 am for repair work. The road will be open on Friday, February 8 in the PM.
Motorists are asked to drive carefully and watch for the safety of the workers.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning