Lane restrictions coming to Diamond Ave. between Kratzville and SR 65 | Transportation
The Indiana Department of Transportation is advising motorists to be aware of upcoming temporary lane restrictions on State Road 66 (Diamond Avenue) in Vanderburgh County. Starting Tuesday, January 8, crews will begin their winter maintenance activities on Diamond Avenue between Kratzville Road and State Road 65.
Work will begin in the driving lane of Diamond Avenue from Kratzville Road and move west to the intersection of S.R. 65. At that time, crews will then move their operation to the driving lane of Diamond Avenue eastbound and proceed east back to Kratzville Road. Work activities typically take place between 7:00 a.m. through approximately 4:30 p.m. local time each day through January 16. Inclement weather may cause the restriction dates and times to be delayed.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Fort Branch Community Festival set for next month