Hot Head Burritos open on Pearl Drive | Sports & Recreation
Hot Head Burritos opened one of its first two Indiana franchises in Evansville last weekend. The quick serve Mexican restaurant is now serving customers at 5625 Pearl Drive.
Hot Head is an Ohio-based company serving burritos, bowls, tacos, nachos, quesadillas and kids meals to order with your choice of chicken, steak, pork, barbacoa or taco meat, a variety of toppings, and over a dozen sauces "ranging from mild to wild".
The other Indiana location is in Shelbyville.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning