Jimmy John's on west side now open | Restaurants
The new Jimmy John's Sandwiches on Evansville's west side opened Monday morning.
Under construction since last fall, the new store served its first sandwich around 10 a.m.
It's the third store in the Evansville area for Jimmy John's. One is located on Burkhardt Road and there is another shop on High Pointe Road in Newburgh.
A crew of two stood outside, waving at passing motorists on St. Joseph Avenue Monday, hoping to flag down some business.
Jimmy John's delivers sandwiches to area homes and businesses and orders can be placed online. They also offer catering.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State