Daylight Savings time begins this weekend | News
It's that time again for most residents of southwestern Indiana, western Kentucky and southern Illinois.
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2:00 a.m. on Sunday, March 10. Turn your clocks ahead one hour before you go to bed (or if you're still awake!) Saturday night.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State