USI looking to expand campus with visitor's center | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Several new construction projects are underway at the University of Southern Indiana.
Construction is moving along on USI's new $17-million teaching theatre on campus.
Crews have been out all day working and the University says the foundation and footing are about two-thirds complete.
At Thursday's meeting, officials also discussed some projects that are now in the design phase which include:
- $5.5-million conference center
- $2-million visitor's center
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State