One hurt in accident on Lloyd near Barker overnight | News
One person was taken to the hospital after an accident on Evansville's west side early Friday.
It happened around 12:15 a.m. on the Lloyd Expressway near Barker Ave.
Police say a car with two people inside hit a utility pole.
Emergency responders had to wait until Vectren cleared power lines before they could treat the victims.
The driver was taken to Deaconess with non-life threatening injuries. The passenger refused treatment.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning