Jacob's Village opens after two years in the making | News
VANDERBURGH CO., IN (WFIE)- A project in Vanderburgh County that's been in the making for more than two years opened on Sunday.
"We've got walking trails. We have a meditation garden back in a wooded area. The space we just think is a beautiful setting, and for people who enjoy more of a rural setting, this is just a beautiful spot to call home," Cheryl Kuchna, with Jacob's Village, said.
The apartments offer one and two bedroom units with monthly rents ranging from $365 to about $500. The community is located on Vienna Road on Evansville's west side.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning