Restaurants prep to serve hundreds for Super Bowl | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)-
As you can imagine, Tri-State sports bars are hoping for a super night Sunday night.
They're preparing to serve hundreds who will come out to eat, drink, and cheer on their team.
"From the IU game last night, to go to Super Bowl today, it's like we were preparing for the end of the world. Filling up ranches, doing celery, it's been crazy. Last night couldn't have been any better preparation for today," Mackenzie Donovan said.
Crohn says people who showed up late for Saturday night's events had to wait over an hour for a table.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning