Man discovers bullet hole in truck | News
Evansville Police say a worker at Mesker Park Zoo discovered a bullet hole in his truck as he was leaving work Tuesday afternoon.
Jeff Holsomback told officers he came out to his truck, opened the door and saw that the inside door panel was damaged. He got back out of the truck and saw the bullet hole on the driver's door, then followed its path through the seat and into the passenger side rocker panel, where it came to rest.
Crime scene detectives were called but it wasn't immediately known where the bullet came from.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning