Some Evansville west siders without water | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- Some Evansville west siders are getting ready for work and school without water.
Evansville Water & Sewer Utilities says crews are working on a broken valve at Boehne Camp Road and Hogue Road.
Workers hope to get repairs completed sometime Monday morning.
Neighbors in that area have been without water since Sunday.
No word yet on when their service will be restored or whether a boil advisory will be issued.
14 News is continuing to follow these developments and will have the latest on air, online at 14News.com and on mobile with the 14 News mobile app.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning