Changes coming to west side IGA | News
The IGA on Evansville's west side is making changes.
Employees say the store will soon close and reopen January 31 as a Price Less foods. Before it became an IGA, the store was a Buehler's Buy-Low.
Employees say they will carry all the same brands, but the prices will be cheaper.
They are now giving shoppers pamphlets with more information, including things pharmacy customers need to know.
One notable change is the store's gas pumps will be removed, and the gas rewards cards will no longer be accepted.
Employees say no other local stores are making the change, but IGA has done a similar switch in Elizabethtown, Kentucky. They say the customer response has been positive
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning