Gas prices sliding | News
Yeah, yeah. We know we might be jinxing it, but you can't help but notice that gas prices are falling 5-10 cents or so about every three days. Here's what motorists on St. Joe Avenue were paying Wednesday afternoon.
They're still not down to the levels they were at during part of 2011, but for summer travelers, it's good news. Are the lower prices encouraging you to drive a little more?
Here's an article on what determines the price you pay at the pump.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Child molestation suspect arrested in Arkansas; returned to Gibson County
- "She kept my son away from me for 13 years..."
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News