Many made the choice to be green this weekend | News
EVANSVILLE, IN (WFIE)- The County Waste District is encouraging people to be green.
They say around 400 cars came to drop off paper, aluminum, and glass at the old west side Walmart.
Students from local high schools volunteered and Wesselman Nature Center also sponsored document shredding.
You can drop off more recyclables next Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the 4-H Center.
Copyright 2012 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State
- Fort Branch Community Festival set for next month