Heavy trash pickup schedule | News
Evansville's Heavy Trash Pick-up is continuing as crews eventually work their way to the west side over the next couple of weeks.
This semi-annual curbside service is available to city residents who pay for trash service with their water bill. Apartment complexes, mobile home communities, and business/commercial customers are not eligible.
Items that will be collected include:
- Must be rolled in sections no longer than 4 ft. and no wider than 2 ft. in diameter
- Sofas, tables, chairs, mattresses, box springs, etc.
- Stoves, refrigerators, washing machines, water heaters, etc.
- Limit two of each type of appliance per household
- Televisions, stereos, etc.
- Building materials/construction debris
Items that will NOT be collected include:
- Any trash that Allied Waste would pick up as part of its regular residential waste collection contract
- Automobile parts
- Hazardous materials
- Computers or accessories
- Concrete blocks or steel poles
The collection schedule and area maps are available on the City's GIS web site – http://www.evansvillegis.com/ – by clicking "Heavy Trash Pickup Dates" on the right.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning