Renew, refresh, restore at local Ladies' Retreat | Events
The Women's Ministry at Forest Hills Wesleyan Church is hosting their annual Ladies' Retreat in April.
The retreat, on Friday, April 5 and Satuday, April 6, will give women the chance to get to know one another and grow through fellowship.
The session on Friday begins at 5:30 p.m. in the Family Life Center across from the church on Claremont Avenue. After dinner, Billie Goodner, the Associate Pastor of Worship at "The Rock" Free Methodist Church in Columbus, will lead the evening session.
The ministry says Saturday's session will center around your walk with God and how to renew, refresh, and restore your relationships. The session begins at 7:30 a.m. with registration and breakfast at 8:00 a.m. A long list of activities will take place until around 2:30 p.m.
The cost for the event is $30 for both Friday and Saturday, $15 for Friday only, and $25 for Saturday only.
All ladies are welcome. Registration for the event should be in by March 24.
For more information or if you are interested, contact Forest Hills at 812-424-2647.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State