Darmstadt curch holding dinner August 25 | Events
Salem Church of Darmstadt will have a Fried Chicken or Ham Dinner on Saturday, August 25 from 4 -7 p.m. The menu will include: fried chicken or ham, mashed potatoes & gravy, dumplings, green beans, coleslaw, desserts and drinks all for $9.00.
Children 12 and under can dine for just $4.00. There will be live music, a cake & pie auction and a country store filled with fresh eggs, garden vegetables, homemade breads, muffins, homemade crafts & gifts, cakes, homemade candies, pies and cookies.
Tickets can be purchased in advance or at the door. Carry outs are available. Call 867-3142 for more information.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning