Two arrested for dealing meth on Harmony Way | Crime
Two people have been arrested after detectives from the Evansville Police Department detected a chemical odor coming from a west side home Monday afternoon.
Police say they obtained a search warrant and discovered one pot meth labs and other items indicative of manufacturing meth inside the home in the 800 block of Harmony Way.
Charles W. Brendel, 46, and 33-year-old Wendi M. Rickard were arrested. They're in the Vanderburgh County Detention Center without bond on charges of dealing meth.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning