Burned out headlight bulb leads to meth arrest | Crime
A non-working headlight led to the arrest of a 46-year-old Evansville woman on meth dealing charges.
Police stopped Angela Louise Miller at Sixth and Columbia just before midnight. They discovered the north side woman's driver's license had been suspended and during an inventory of the car just prior to towing, officers say they found several baggies of meth and other paraphernalia commonly used to ingest narcotics inside her purse.
She's in the Vanderburgh County Jail.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning