Help humane society with eScrip card | Community Spirit
Looking for an easy way to help out the animals at the Vanderburgh Humane Society? It can be as as simple as doing something many people do every week, if not more. Grocery shopping.
If you're a Schnucks shopper, you can donate 3% of your purchases just by having the cashier swipe an eScrip Customer Card during check out.
Pick up a card from the VHS or at the Schnucks service desk, and select the Vanderburgh Humane Society as your charity of choice when you register your card, which can be done by calling (800) 931-6258 or by visiting www.schnucks.com.
If you already have an eScrip card for another organization, you can add the VHS to the same card.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Name of mother shot and killed in Princeton released
- Jason Perry faces murder charge in Princeton restaurant parking lot shooting
- Friend of Princeton shooting victim speaks to 14 News
- Living in Tornado Alley means underground shelters for local residents
- Hundreds of motorcycles set to rumble through the Tri-State