West Side Sportsman's Club sponsors free Indiana hunter education course |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
The West Side Sportsman's Club in Vanderburgh County will sponsor a free Indiana hunter education course on Saturday February 2nd and Sunday February 3rd from 8 AM to 2 PM both days. Attendance both days is required for certification.
Anybody born after December 31st of 1986 is required to take this course before they can purchase an Indiana hunting license. The class will be geared towards the youth, but all ages are welcome. Please bring writing utensils. Refreshment will be provided.
Pre-registration is required.
On-line: go to www.passitonindiana.com. Enter your zip code and specify distance from home for this class and other classes in your area.
To get more information call, 812-789-9538.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top West Side Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run for the Wall: Riders to pass through area next week
- Gibson County man shoots, kills pit bull in front of multiple children
- Three SW Indiana bridges being named after local troopers who died in the line of duty
- Additional charges filed against Gibson Co. murder suspect
- Patoka River levels continue to drop
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning